- The Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest will begin on Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 12:00 p.m. and end on Friday 18th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m. (GMT -4)
- Followers of the Courts Optical Instagram page will be given the chance to win great prizes from Courts Optical in the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest
- The Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest will take place on the Courts Optical Trinidad and Tobago’s Instagram page
- The Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest will begin on Wednesday 16th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m. and end on Friday 18th December 2020 at 6:00 p.m. (GMT -4)
- Followers of the Courts Optical Instagram page will be given the chance to win a $500 Tru Valu grocery voucher in the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest
- The Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest will take place on the Courts Optical Trinidad and Tobago’s Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/courtsopticaltt
- Courts Optical Trinidad and Tobago will post a question to their Instagram page for participants to answer
- Participants of the contest will be required to answer the question and tag 3 of their friends
- Question: Name one benefit of Crystal Vision Blublock Defense Lenses and tag 3 friends who spend hours working from their laptop?
- Each friend tagged by the participant must follow the Courts Optical Trinidad and Tobago Instagram page
- 3 winners will be randomly selected each day over the 3 day period (once they have answered the question and tagged 3 friends) to win a $500 Tru Valu Grocery Voucher
- There will be a total of 9 winners – 3 per day
- Participants that do not follow the Courts Optical Trinidad and Tobago’s IG page will not be eligible to win
- Courts Optical, a subsidiary/brand of Unicomer and its advertising agency will inform the contestant of the date and time they can collect their prize, based on its availability and their contacting Courts Optical on the Instagram page via the Direct Message feature
- Winners will be selected and announced on the Courts Optical Instagram page every evening at 6pm on Wednesday 16th – Friday 18th December 2020
- Courts Optical and its advertising agency shall not be responsible for internet or Wi-Fi connection errors that might occur
- Courts Optical and its advertising agency shall not be responsible for any glitches or network server error on the hosting site. In the case of a network error (website crash), the contest would be rescheduled for another date
- Employees of Courts Optical, affiliate agencies and their immediate family are not eligible to enter this competition
- This promotion is for all Courts Optical Instagram Followers in Trinidad and Tobago
- Conditions of Entry:
- Contestants acknowledge that compliance with the Rules set out above including all eligibility requirements is a necessary pre-condition to any prizes in the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest being awarded to them. For removal of all doubt, competitors who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
- Courts Optical reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Courts Optical corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper running of the competition. In such cases Courts Optical will inform competitors of such cancellation, modifications or suspensions of the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest via notifications by electronic mail or on the Instagram page
- Courts Optical does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of internet services and electronic communications. Courts Optical is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
- lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the competition; or
- communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or
- failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prizes or in the prize notification; or
- for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
- any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest or the usage of any third party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by Courts Optical
24. Any attempt by a contestant or other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in the countries where the promotion is being run. Should such an attempt be made, Courts Optical reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution and participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won
25. In no event will Courts Optical be liable for more than the relevant prizes available under the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest. In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Rules and Conditions and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media, (“Promotional Materials”) the details of the promotion set forth in these Rules and Conditions shall prevail.
26. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Courts Optical employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Rules and Conditions in any manner whatsoever.
27. All contestants agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by Courts Optical and consent to the use and disclosure by Courts Optical in any form of media of their names, likenesses and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Contestants understand that they are providing their information to Courts Optical and not to these platforms. The information they provide will only be used for communicating with contestants and awarding them with the prize that they may win.
29. Courts Optical reserves all rights in the management of the Courts Optical Tag-a-Friend Contest